I could share a book on the wealth of life lessons, tips, thoughts, wisdom, and hacks that I have gained over the years, here are just 20 of them. They provoke thinking, and action and spark inspiration.
- The Law of Commitment is 5 x more powerful than the Law of Attraction
- If Nasa found in studies that 95% of depression is reactionary depression, then what could that mean for those who want to overcome depression?
- You can reinvent your future by rewriting the painful story you carried
- Wisdom is more precious than silver and gold, most people seek gold
- Sadness over something, tells you, you care about it
- Laughter is good medicine for the soul
- Self-development is nothing without self-awareness
- Victim, Rescuer, Persecutor-you can be all 3 to yourself!
- Start with “why?” it points you in the right direction
- Rehearse a new habit as an urgent response to the new version of yourself
- Picture it. Do it immediately, and then repeat every day
- An accountability partner will help you accelerate results-get one today
- Writing dreams, visions, goals, plans down, gives it power, it makes it “legal” like a “covenant”
- Growth Mindset is like tapping into untouched paths of our intelligence and potential.
- Coaching is not information, but transformation. And transformation is always in fashion
- The comfort zone is needed, but it’s not where you grow
- Get the early sunlight on your face and eyes
- Knowing your values is like building your life (house) on a solid foundation
- Intermittent fasting can eliminate the “afternoon slump”
- Dress up and show up…it’s 80% of success
- Give yourself permission to say “no” but know when to say “yes”
The Leader, Coach, Author, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Cheerleader-The Difference-Maker