House of Leaders
Dynamic Leadership Designed
Through attitude, action, and effect, a Leader can become a true change maker-even a world changer.
By working closely with you and really understanding your needs and challenges, your organisations culture and objective, the department remit and your team make up, I work with you to Design your Leadership skill and style. I take you through a proven process that will help you as a Middle Manager/HoD in a medium sized organisation to build a high performing team, be a change maker and bring a vision to life.
- You’re a Manager but don’t have the skills or training
- Inconsistency in individual performances impact the team as a whole
- Work load and pressure from above
- Not everyone in the team is on the same page
- Morale is up and down
- Targets are a burden rather than a motivation
- Finding it hard to communicate or delegate
- You know what you need to do, but do not know how.
A great Leader has a clear Vision; people are energised by a picture of a better tomorrow or a sense of something greater than they are. Leaders paint the big picture for others. And others want to play a role in making that big picture materialise, they want to contribute.
- Leaders must encourage, enable and empower – encouragement is oxygen to the soul
- Leaders gain credibility by charting the course and navigating the team to the future
- Leaders recognise that progress is not always visible, so must convey and prove that change or progress to superiors.
- Leaders look to release potential in others and help them become even better leaders than themselves.
My dual method and sequential systematic process will make you the credible Leader you want to be. Get in touch today to discuss what you, your team and your organisation needs.
I have over 25 years experience in Leadership and have used my skills personally, in companies building high performing teams and as Business Owner and Coach. I was in my early twenties when I learned this process, perfected it, implemented it and have seen it flourish departments, people and myself. My work has been in Retail, Hospitality, Media, Housing, Welfare to work, Education and Public Sector and others.
If we are a good match, I am confident in your outcome
Pre-Coaching involves a consultation and introduction meet Manager, Team, and Reporting Line and understanding Business (high level) and Culture
Mid/Post Coaching includes a Review and ROI/Measured Report
May include attending or participating in a Team Meeting and Team Coaching
Multi-disciplinary 12-18 months
Smaller Businesses/Departments 6-12 months